July 17, 2016
GIANT/MARTIN’S ALERTS CUSTOMERS TO VOLUNTARY RECALL OF P.F. CHANG'S HOME MENU PRODUCTS
Carlisle, PA. (July 11, 2016) - Following a recall by ConAgra Foods, Inc., GIANT Food Stores, LLC and MARTIN’S Food Markets announced it removed from sale P.F. Chang's Home Menu products due to possible metal pieces in the sauce.
The following products are included in this recall:
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Signature Spicy Chicken, 22 oz, UPC 3100067023, with Best By Dates of 5/26/17 & 6/8/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Beef with Broccoli, 22 oz., UPC 3100067001 with a Best By Date of 6/4/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Sweet & Sour Chicken, 22 oz., UPC 3100067006, with a Best By Date of 6/3/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 General Chang’s Chicken, 22 oz., UPC 3100067007, with a Best By Date of 6/3/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Shrimp Lo Mein, 22 oz., UPC 3100067005, with a Best By Date of 6/10/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Garlic Chicken with Dan Dan Noodles, 22 oz., UPC 3100067008 with a Best By Date of 6/8/17
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Meals for 2 Mongolian Style Beef, 22 oz., UPC 3100067000 with Best By Dates of 6/1/17 & 6/17/17
GIANT/MARTIN’S has received no reports of injury to date.
Customers who have purchased these products should discard any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to GIANT/MARTIN’S for a full refund.
Consumers looking for additional information on the recall may call ConAgra Foods at 800-252-0634. In addition customers may call GIANT/MARTIN’S Customer Service at 1-888-814-4268 for more information. Customers can also visit the GIANT or MARTIN'S websites.
GIANT/MARTIN’S is committed to working every day to help its customers save money, save time and eat well. Founded in 1923 in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, GIANT/MARTIN’S operates nearly 200 grocery stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia, under the names of GIANT Food Stores and MARTIN’S Food Markets. GIANT/MARTIN’S employs more than 33,000 associates and is a division of Ahold USA. In addition to working with hundreds of local and regional organizations annually, GIANT/MARTIN’S has a long-standing focus on efforts to eradicate hunger and improve the quality of life for children. GIANT/MARTIN’S is one of the top ten fund-raisers in the country for local Children’s Miracle Network hospitals. The company was also recognized as 2015 Chain Retailer of the Year by Grocery Headquarters. For more information visit the GIANT or MARTIN'S websites. Find GIANT and MARTIN'S on Facebook and on Twitter @GiantFoodStores or @MartinsFoodMkts.